[Rhodes22-list] Removing motor for repair

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Sep 28 08:56:16 EDT 2007

James,
It sounds like you plan to transport your boat with the motor still
attached.  I never transport my boat with motor attached.  I can't imaging
the transom will support this.  I pull the boat out of the water with motor
attached, but then remove the motor before moving the boat.  Anyone else
have any advice on this? - rob