[Rhodes22-list] Correction Alert

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Apr 1 09:25:46 EDT 2008

Elle,

I guess it started with the thread about Ed, the cork and your comment "What
an IMAGE! Can't get it out of my head!"  Then on to "Yesterday the list was
constipated...now it has the oposite (sic) problem...or maybe Ed did
explode.... "   Maybe not constant, but a definite theme.  Just an
observation, no more.  I did not mean to offend.

BTW, the answer is that Ed definitely did not explode as he is still
disseminating his strange commentary.

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY