[Rhodes22-list] Correction Alert

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 08:33:23 EDT 2008

Mike,

> Michael D. Weisner wrote:
> > Elle,
> >
> > Are you havin' a sh!*ty day, too?

You have no idea....but I don't broadcast that on the
list......

I was referring to the fact that no messages were
being posted for almost the entire day....then
suddenly messages started pouring in...some ...re: Al
Gore....many times over.

It was NOT a commentary on any particular subject
matter....And whatever do you mean 'constant