[Rhodes22-list] You voted for change in 2006 - you got change(Political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 11:46:52 EDT 2008

Robert,

That's why I called it a cheap shot.  The 2006 election isn't responsible
for the current economy, however, of all the talented people in the
Democratic party they pick Nancy and Harry as leaders?  The electorate said
ease to the left, not drive off the cliff on the left side!  No one enjoys
these inevitable economic "corrections".  On the other hand, stocks are on
sale.  I've been out shopping.

Brad