[Rhodes22-list] ss comments to "You voted for change in 2006 - you got change(Political)"

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Apr 1 10:12:27 EDT 2008

Having recited Bushes accomplishments does this mean you won't vote for him
or McCain for a third term?   Brad, give us your articulate explanation of
why all those talking economic heads refuse to factor the war into their
analysis?  With their warless explanation of US economics I had been finding
them as funny as Maher but now that I realize they are serious about leaving
the economics of the war out of their blaming and solutions I am getting
worried.

ss