[Rhodes22-list] Herb and using Pete's Subject Line in posts to the Rhodes List

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Apr 1 11:19:04 EDT 2008

Yep, I'm pretty bad about not changing subject lines. However, in my
defense, one of them was a response to his post, (so it was appropriate
to leave as is), the other was sort of tongue in cheek.

Besides that, when I'm "having fun" (which is what this post is for for
me), I'm notoriously lazy. Truth be told, you'll probably have more
success on changing the abortion issue that correcting that character
flaw. It's one of many that I have.

On the flip side, in my life as an IT professional (though I just got a
promotion, so I'm moving more to management), I almost anal about such
things to the opposite degree. But, you'd have to visit me at work to
see that.

Let's get back to correcting the pesky killing 40 million plus "human
entities"  issue instead.