[Rhodes22-list] Herb and using Pete's Subject Line in posts to the Rhodes List

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Apr 1 11:38:46 EDT 2008

Pete, from the little information I've got, here's my suspicion:

You using Nabble is probably the culprit. Check to see who all your
relay through Nabble is using as your "from". My bet is that you have
two addresses that it's using, or two identities or something (sorry
can't be more specific, but there's not much information here).

My theory - One copy of the message "from" one address gets through, the
other bounces. You get notified, and resend. Process repeats.

Just a theory, but worth checking out.