[Rhodes22-list] Spitzer's Choice: An irreverent selection

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 20:44:33 EDT 2008

What gets me in all of these debates is hypocrisy shown by both sides.  When
it comes to the life of a child/embryo/zygote, then the republicans think it
is sacrosanct and the dems feel the mother can end the life as she chooses.
However, when it comes to a prisoner, the republicans feel the state has the
right to take the life and the dems want to protect it.

As for me, I feel ALL life is sacred and should not be allowed to be ended
by the hand of man except under certain dire circumstances.  I am against
both elective abortions and the death penalty.  Well, unless it is a member
of congress, then you can fry or abort them as you see fit.

Hank