[Rhodes22-list] Was Chetc's rant

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Wed Apr 2 16:18:28 EDT 2008

Chet,
I'm planning on splashing Country Rhodes(86' R-22) on April 19. I slip
her at Charles Mill Lake near Mansfield. Your welcome to come for a sail
any time after that.(unless your really chomping at the bit to rig a
Rhodes,then come the 19th.)Lots of rain and cold could delay that date
but I'm trying hard to stay on track.
Jerry Lowe