[Rhodes22-list] Was Chetc's rant

Rick Lange SloopBlueHeron at ISP.Com
Thu Apr 3 20:35:15 EDT 2008

Chet,
My R-22 is on the hard at the lake in downtown Cleveland,
if you want to see one dry.  And the goal is to get her wet before
May.
Rick

> Bill, thank you for the offer... I'd
love to go for a sail with you!
> :handshake: My brother and I
are really attracted to the roomy cockpit of
> the Rhodes and the
keel/centerboard design and it would be great to have a
> chance
to sail on one before we "bite the bullet". Let me know if you'd

> like
> a hand with rigging and launching too...I could
lend you a hand, and learn
> little about the Rhodes
at the same time.

> Chet
>

> bill davidge-2 wrote:
>>
>> Chet
>> In the summer I keep my boat in Toledo OH
However right now it's on
>> the
>> trailer in My
brothers pool barn in Graytown OH that's is about 20 or 30

miles west of Sandusky OH off of state route 2
>> She may be a
little dirty but if you would like to she her or go for

>> sail let later this spring me know
>> Bill
Davidge Temperance MI

>> On Mon, Mar 31, 2008