[Rhodes22-list] this is nuts...reply to John

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 16:19:50 EDT 2008

I found this in the archive link that Ed sent...but
can't find it in a place that will allow me to
reply....

Sorry about the workaround.

Reply to John (text quoted below)

John

i strongly suspect you are right on with your
assessment. Yahoo has been changing things slowly for
several months.....

Should i switch to another email address...(perhaps
gmail?) I like having the email address that
everything posts in the order itwas sent.

i don't care for Nabble.

elle