[Rhodes22-list] this is nuts...reply to John

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Fri Apr 4 17:50:01 EDT 2008

At 01:19 PM 4/4/2008 -0700, you wrote:
>i strongly suspect you are right on with your
>assessment. Yahoo has been changing things slowly for
>several months.....
>
>Should i switch to another email address...(perhaps
>gmail?) I like having the email address that
>everything posts in the order itwas sent.

Sure, you can switch to Gmail or whoever you want.  It depends on how
"invested" you are with Yahoo and the people who correspond on that
address.  But the first option you should explore is the e-mail
available from thru ISP.  That will be the most predictable and they
have a vested interest in solving your problems because you pay the bill!

To make any transition easier, you can always forward the Yahoo
account to wherever else you end up and cancel it a year from now
when everybody is caught up.

Cheers!

John Lock