[Rhodes22-list] this is nuts...reply to John

Lady in Red watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 21:00:16 EDT 2008

> But the first option you should explore is the e-mail
>available from thru ISP.  That will be the most predictable and they
>have a vested interest in solving your problems because you pay the bill!

John,

Yes, I had considered that..but i may have found a wireless antenna that
will work.(has a battery which gives it a power boost...).so I may be
leaving my dial-up ISP & going to Verizon in the next month or so.......

In the scheme of things this is not such a big deal...but it's like the
daily phone call from the kids...becomes part of the pattern of our
lives...have to make a new pattern...

elle