[Rhodes22-list] anchor riding sail - Ron also look here

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Sun Apr 6 23:09:30 EDT 2008

Rick,
  Thank you for the Doyle lead re: UPS. It does sound like a possible.  Rick
you say it furls and works well with the genoa. Is this based on your
personal experience or a report of... ?
  I have acquired a second Rhode's 22 mast, boom, and furler. They  appear to
be in fine condition. If you know anyone in need of....?
Burt

In a message dated 4/6/2008 11:00:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,