[Rhodes22-list] Fw: From the Geankoplis Book: Another Business Dilemma, or How to Embarrass Yourself Without Even Speaking

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Apr 7 00:09:08 EDT 2008

Since my little sister is a great sailor and ran her own charter business and marine salvage in Grenada along with working for a wave energy company in Portland I figure this qualify's as sailing related.   Something about what happens if you have spent too much time out on a boat by your self and return to civilization: