[Rhodes22-list] Sailing,Steadying sail/anchor riding sail

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Mon Apr 7 09:35:53 EDT 2008

Chris,

Many thanks for your attachment.  I had not seen it previously.    I've
asked my son about the appropriate software to be able to do something
similar.  Could you please be more specific about how you attached the head
of the riding sail to the topping lift. That was one of the questions I had
on installation because we have the IMF and don't have a halyard available.
Once again thanks for the information.

Fair winds and following seas,