[Rhodes22-list] Bill about prep before painting...

bill davidge wpdavidge at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 16:44:32 EDT 2008

ED   Thanks I go over the entire bottom before I start . I also think The West System line for Fiberglass repair is hard to beat .Most of the blisters came out when the Boat was Blasted  Only had a few and they were small about 1/16  of a inch around  . I think they will be filled in when I put the Interprotect on. If not I don't it will be much of a job to fill them .
 Thanks Bill D