[Rhodes22-list] Bill Davidge ... before painting...

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Wed Apr 9 07:29:05 EDT 2008

Bill,

Three things to take into consideration:

* Not all acids have a smell.

* Many blisters are acidic.

* It can't hurt to treat any blisters as
evidence of FRP breakdown.

Ed's advice to make sure that they are all
ground out is valid.  It doesn't take long
to clean them up, and once done properly,
filled, and followed up with a good quality
epoxy paint, they often do not recur.

/Robert