[Rhodes22-list] Masthead lights reply to Dana

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Apr 13 19:55:07 EDT 2008

Dana,

We have had this discussion in the past.  In recent memory someone from this
list went to Harbor Freight and bought their $10 outdoor solar powered and
light sensor and mounted on top of their mast.  I do not remember who it
was, but apparently it worked...

I am glad you want to spend the big bucks...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"Lawyers remind me of cows.  When they come to the stream to drink, they
break down the banks, pee and crap in it, stir up mud -- and every critter
downstream has to live with it." unatributed...