[Rhodes22-list] Mike C -- Any Rhodes 22's near Akron, Ohio?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Apr 14 15:28:40 EDT 2008

Mike,

Welcome to what is called 'da list'.

Your question is best answered by you using your fingers on your keyboard
and going to:

http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22

After careful and serious study, come back on 'da list' and ask any suspects
to pipe up by name...
If you do not find suspects nearby, get in your car and come south... We
have soft water, gentle zyphers, and a jolly good Captian that can
demonstrate how the Rhodes 22 sails.  His name is Captain Rummy and all he
asks, is that you bring a bottle of Mt. Gay rum...

Again, welcome to 'da list'.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA