[Rhodes22-list] Mike C -- Any Rhodes 22's near Akron, Ohio?

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Mon Apr 14 17:58:32 EDT 2008

Mike,
 I have an older (1986) well used Rhodes That is in Creston, Ohio. It's
bare bones right now,I take everytyhing but the water tank out for
winter,and store in the basement. I plan to splash her Saturday at
Charles Mill Lake,near Mansfield.Your welcome to come and watch,it will
give you a good feel for the Rhodes. You can call me if intrested at
home- 330-435-4782  or verison cell-330-465-7472, after 4:00pm