[Rhodes22-list] questions regarding the Rhodes centerboard -Very Important Comment

Alan Robertson bigal_61 at msn.com
Tue Apr 15 15:27:43 EDT 2008

Our experience has been identical to Bob Keller's. We let out the line until it gets slack, but sometimes if you drop it while going at maximum speed, it won't quite go down all the way because of the forward motion of the boat. While motoring in rough water, we have found that board down helps to dampen rolling a little.
Bigal