[Rhodes22-list] John L and Dana where you two see a mountain, Stan has already solved your issue

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Apr 15 19:03:29 EDT 2008

Folks,

Raising and lowering the mast takes less than 30 minutes done by one person,
yourself, if you have Stan's mast hoist system.  That is about how long it
took me to change the bulb in the light near the top of my mast.  No big
deal with Stan's crane.

I did have to put the boat in the slip backwards, so that the mast reached
over the dock.  But I did that by myself also.  So changing a $7.99 fixture
once a season should be equally easy, especially since no wires are
involved.  You guys are sounding like a certain politician, 'elitest'.

The words, "permanent, high quality" were used.  When dealing with boats
near water, I suggest that no light is permanent.  Some work for a long time
and some do not, both the same fixture.  There are factors such as corrosion
and jiggling which causes connects to loosen, notwithstanding the Mike W.
method of connecting electrical wires.

If you must, is this what you are talking about?
http://secure.orcagreen.com/xcart/product.php?productid=16142&cat=0&bestseller

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA