[Rhodes22-list] Bob Skinner - they are his candidates - (Political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 19:22:27 EDT 2008

Herb,

I didn't watch the debate either but I read some 'armchair quarterback'
reports today and is the following true?  Some say the "Lamb from Chicago"
needs a new starter ballast for his halo!

Tax Sodomization 2007 got extended for four months.  I completed their
requests for more blood from 2006 and took the last two days off. We are in
fact at the dreaded point in the growth cycle of any democracy.  The bottom
50% don't pay taxes, they are net tax recipients.  Now who do you think the
candidates from either party are trying to romance?

Brad