[Rhodes22-list] Bob Skinner - they are his candidates - (Political)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Apr 17 20:08:15 EDT 2008

I gave up after about 30 minutes, but it looked to me like Hillary got
the upper hand. But, I don't think a debate loss will matter to the born
again Obamanites. He's still black (kind of) so voting for him will
either ease their guilt over being white, or assuage their anger over
the history of blacks. He will continue to talk about "change" and
"hope", and that will do for those that like words and don't really need
any substance to go with them.