[Rhodes22-list] Thank you Rob ...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Apr 18 12:04:45 EDT 2008

Rob,

Thank you for taking time to write that expose.  As you can imagine, there
are things statements made that I do not agree with.

Rob said, "There is still no plan to win the War."  I disagree.   Rob said,
"The factions in Iraq want power, not a stable, power sharing, democracy.
That's our dream, not theirs."

Who are you to speak for the Iraqi people?  How do you know what they want?
Yes you cited some books, articles, but are they representative of a
majority of people or a few writers?  You want a written plan... decided by
who, imposed by whom?

As Brad pointed out, bad or evil people are even in the US.  Unless there is
a force or system of maintaining a civil society, the goons or thugs will
run rampant.  If there was no reasonable civil system before it will not
mysteriously occur over night.

You have developed a television personality.  You expect to change the
station and a good program will just be there.  The world does not work that
way.

If the only writers and media that matter to you, are those that say what
you want or expect, that is the way it will be.  Consider other sources to
enhance your vision.

Do not expect the bad guys to stay in their own yards.  I am curious now,
have you ever spent any time in the military?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16763544/Jimmy.gif Jimmy.gif