[Rhodes22-list] How to Secure Your Home in the Face of Rising Crime Rates

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 20:00:00 EDT 2008

We all gotta do what we all gotta do..

HOW TO INSTALL A HOME SECURITY SYSTEM ~

1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's
used size14-16 work Boots.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with several
ratty  copies of Guns & Ammo Magazine and NRA
magazines.

3. Put four giant dog dishes next to the boots and
magazine.

4. Leave a dirty, wrinkled, almost illegible note on
the porch rail that reads:

Hey Bubba, Jim Bob, Duke and Slim - Went to git more
ammunit'n.  Back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit
bulls - they done attacked the mailman this morning
and messed him up real bad. I don't think Killer took
part in it but it was hard to tell from all the blood.
they all four locked in the house. Set on the porch
till I get home.

Cooter

+++++++++

 elle..