[Rhodes22-list] 175% Genoa

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Apr 21 12:39:45 EDT 2008

Bill,

19 feet for the 175.

I did this very scientifically.  I blew-up the photo of Dan Snyder's
boat on my computer monitor and took measurements with a 12" ruler.  I
calculated that the 175 Genoa would extend 1-2' beyond the winch if you
pulled it straight back.

Of course I'm assuming that Dan's winch is located in the same place as
my boat.  They're both red boats so it's probably an accurate
assumption.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD