[Rhodes22-list] 175% Genoa

bill davidge wpdavidge at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 11:58:16 EDT 2008

Peter  /Lee
  Thanks for the help . Went out to the Boat after receiving your emails and
think I may be beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
  After measuring the boat  and the sails that  I have on hand I came up
with the foot on a 175 Genoa would be about 15' 4" and a 155 would be about
14'
  What I used was the  j  dimension ( that's the distance from the headstay
chainplate  to the mast base  8.8) or 8.8 x 1.75 = 15.4

  Thanks once again Bill D.