[Rhodes22-list] sailing: colregs Q

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Apr 23 19:59:37 EDT 2008

Ok, weight is the issue; Do you have a steaming light? Is yes, your setup is
fine, what I would subject is get the plug in Davie version haul it up a
hailer/toss it over the spreader when you need an anchor light (I am
assuming this is temporary use while you are the boat). Cheap, no weight and
less questions all around.

-mjm