[Rhodes22-list] Could a Dem Answer this For Me?

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Apr 24 09:30:56 EDT 2008

How would they be useful, if they were just supposed to vote the way the
popular vote goes?

Actually, if the superdelegates stay out of the race until the primary
this time around, there would be that "stalemate", neither side would
have enough votes for the win. It's because the "might" vote the way
they want instead of along the lines of the popular vote that the issue
is coming up at all.