[Rhodes22-list] Robert Skinners quest for lake access...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Apr 29 16:16:49 EDT 2008

Robert,

Consider a change in climate, I have information about a nice small house
going on the market soon very close to, but not on, Lake Hartwell.  And
other than provide you with this informative comment, I am not involved nor
associated with seller other than knowing him...  I am assuming that he is
going to sell it rather than rent, but you would have to work out either
deal...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16969265/Soft%2BBalls.gif Soft+Balls.gif