[Rhodes22-list] Political question for Chris Geankoplis withpost script question open to all...

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Wed Apr 30 01:12:24 EDT 2008

Today's special, two for one responses with an ethnic culunary bent,
Herb, Society Giveth and socitety is entitledeth to taketh it away, (boy
they sure lispth in the bible) And that is what my Ya-Ya told me. Relax Herb
I think she was talking about her baklava.  And you know Slimmy I here by
knight you honorary Helenic Pouli ( Greek grandfather).

Chris Da Greek
AKA Christofero the Italian  (for Elle)