[Rhodes22-list] Was: Political question for Chris Geankoplis..Now, Under the big top

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 10:10:25 EDT 2008

> Chris Da Greek
> AKA Christofero the Italian  (for Elle)

Grazie! Christofero! ;^)

Here's 'la bomba' the 'Morning After.' (Find pix
buried below....)

All was intact, a few wasps flying around outside
looking disconsolate.

It's been quite chilly after the rains, so I haven't
yet been able to judge whether the bombing was even a
partial success...I got up under the cockpit seats &
sprayed as best as I could a steady stream of wasp
spray & nothing came out (if you breathe that stuff,
you won't either!).

So time will tell...

I did kayak under the dock and found a nest.....but
not wasps...Swallows. Noisy little guys when Mama
returned with a bug.

AND!

High speed has come to the river! This little aircard
works great & has the added benefit of being
portable...so when I'm away doing SOL's (state
testing) for the next three weeks, my laptop will keep
me connected.

It turns out that living on a fringe area is a plus
for the aircard...moving inland as little as a 1/2
mile would have put me out of range of the tower.

Just keeping up the tradition of being on the tail end
of innovation!

elle

Be a better friend, newshound, and