[Rhodes22-list] Microsoft device helps police pluck evidence fromcyberscene of crime

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Wed Apr 30 18:43:57 EDT 2008

Wonder if I can get that software for use on
computers that my clients have in their
businesses?  They worry (for good reason)
about their employees using the company
computers for other-than-approved purposes.

I have been asked to check the PCs on more
than one person's desk, and it takes a good
part of the day -- and even then I'm not
sure I got it all.

/Robert
"Michael D. Weisner" wrote:

> For those of you in the computer biz (or nay of you personal rights enthusiasts out there), you may find this tidbit interesting:
> Microsoft device helps police pluck evidence from cyberscene of crime - "It's a hacker on a stick"  Source: Seattle Times
> http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/PrintStory.pl?document_id=2004379751&zsection_id=2003750725&slug=msftlaw29&date=20080429
>
> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/53zyxl
>
> Mike