[Rhodes22-list] Microsoft device helps police pluck evidence fromcyberscene of crime

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Apr 30 20:24:27 EDT 2008

Robert,

Google "Forensic software".

Additionally, there are plenty of software programs that will monitor
(and record) keystrokes, occasionally do a screen shot of the computer,
and there's even software that will let someone at a central location
sit and watch what's going on on the screen (that's probably the route
we're going to end up going).