[Rhodes22-list] Rob Granger about your Albemarle Sound Questions begin here

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Aug 3 08:07:06 EDT 2008

Rob G.:

Have you considered taking a course in coastal navigation?  I recommend you
communicate with list member Bob Weber who has a web site:

http://www.odysseysailing.com/favorite.htm

In is real life Bob is the same guy I posted to yesterday:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2008-August/052773.html

And here I thought you said you were a teacher?  I thought teaching required
a significant amount of preparation and research?  Some investigation might
bring you to this web site:

http://nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/mcd/chart1/chart1hr.htm

Which in turn might bring you to:

http://nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/mcd/chart1/indicies/X.pdf

And if you scroll down the page, Wah Lah!  An important clue…  X list of
descriptors … see M14, N2, N20-25…

Let us know what you decide…

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA