[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Thena Ed : Was:Rob Granger

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 10:47:14 EDT 2008

HI,Thena....yea...;^)

I'm so sick & tired of his putting people down when he know absolutely nothing about them

His passive aggressive tactics are old & childish.

He ruins this board when he acts like this.

Maybe John will step in B/C & read him the riot act.

BTW, Ed, it's voila (accent oveer the 'a')....not Wah Lah.

Gee..maybe there's something else you don't know...

elle

1992 Rhodes 22 Recyc '06 "WaterMusic" (Lady in Red)