[Rhodes22-list] Contest!

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 11:41:01 EDT 2008

Regarding the question of whether we should be helping GBI promote the R22?

I think Elle's question is the key question - does Stan want more
volume?  My sense in reading the list over the past couple of years
is, the recycling business is the best part of the GBI business these
days, given materials costs and labor constraints, but that building a
few new hulls each year, especially during off-season, is not business
they turn away.  That said, I can't imagine a paid media plan in the
sailing mags would make sense for GBI, but we could help fuel a viral
marketing program if we had the right web assets.  I'm game to help if
we get a brief from Stan.

Dave