[Rhodes22-list] Special Message to Art, Elle, Mike W., et. al. re: Navy song

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Aug 4 08:43:13 EDT 2008

Art,

Based on statistics, Army is bound to win sometime, this century.

We had a small craft advisory yesterday so I thought I'd better take
advantage of it and go for a sail.  I've been in worse chop, but I was
amazed at how rough it was with so little wind (mostly less than 9 knots).
It made for a fun ride but I noticed that the more I drank, the more I
spilled--must have been the waves.

Lee

Lee

Arthur H. Czerwonky wrote: