[Rhodes22-list] Contest!

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 3 21:38:03 EDT 2008

Mike,
I saw and see your point, actually was trying to expand on it.  Maybe ideas that we have that could be helpful to GBI.  Would one-class R22 events help build the fleet?  My question stands on the new racing R22.  Personally I'd like to learn more about a boat that might carry the R22 into the next 15 - 20 years, if, in fact, the IMF is history.  Does anyone have any info on this?  I don't try to second guess the GBI marketing plan, but maybe we could drop some additional ingredients into a market recipe, especially if Stan is wrestling with it.  Any ideas?
Art