[Rhodes22-list] Rob Granger Failure

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Aug 4 09:40:43 EDT 2008

In case there was any question as to the intentions of my original post, I
was directing my energies towards Ed, the person who seems to have
single-handedly caused Rob G to leave the list.  I included John & Elle in
the address specifically because they had been vocal in this issue,
providing comment on Ed's recent missive.  It was not my intention to "slam"
them.  My apologies if they felt that I had.

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Michael D. Weisner" <mweisner at ebsmed.com>Sent: Sunday, August 03,