[Rhodes22-list] Rob G. ...Info List

Rob Granger rgranger at sbc.edu
Mon Jul 28 16:32:14 EDT 2008

Hi Michael W.

I had thought of doing that as my parting gift to you all but I
thought I should wait until I complete my trip so I can add
commentary.  I'm only going out for two nights so it will not suffice
as a cruising guide but I hope it will make a start

To be honest I have a little fantasy starting to form where I spend 6
weeks out on the sound taking detailed notes on gunkholes/anchorages,
restaurants, public (or near public) showers, toilets and pumpout
stations... crabbing tips (I'm Cajun so this I can do well), some
tourist hot spots... put together a pocket guide...

THE GUNKHOLER'S GUIDE TO THE ALBEMARLE SOUND (?)

I love the NC outerbanks and I love sailing... so????

I'm a teacher and I have the time in the summers.... it would be a blast.

Even if it only made enough $ to cover the charter I'd say I'm way
ahead of the game

(Evil Grin)

G-Rob