[Rhodes22-list] Ed K and Joe... good info

Rob Granger rgranger at sbc.edu
Mon Jul 28 15:20:12 EDT 2008

Hey Ed & Joe
Hi again:

I ordered the GMCO map.  As it turns out I already owned two other
charts they sell.  Nice company.  I bookmarked the link for future use.

I have a question about Columbia.  In Joe's post he mentioned Mac's
Bar for good eats but Ed said I cannot get under a bridge.  Is the
walkway close enough to the docks to access the town?

Also I'm curious about the red wolf link.  Is the Alligator River
National Wildlife Refuge near Columbia?  Can we walk to it and make
that a destination?

G-Rob