[Rhodes22-list] Muireann swims!

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 15:30:43 EDT 2008

Hi Mike,

The world just looks better from under a bimini.  Gotta get one some day.
Nice!

You"re on the right track with your thoughts on the bow stop.  The solid,
one-piece "V" shaped stop does sometimes hook on the bow eye.  Ours was
modified by the PO and it's like you envisioned.  It's two pieces of board
covered with carpet with a slot in the middle to allow the eye to pass
through when the boat rocks back on the trailer as you pull it out of the
water.

Happy sailing,

Slim