[Rhodes22-list] Muireann swims!

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Mon Aug 4 15:38:47 EDT 2008

Hmmmm, I'll have to have a look up there and see if there is an alternative
place to position the straps.  On our bimini those straps are either screwed
into or actually riveted into the bimini frame at the location you see them.
Though, as you rightly point out, this doesn't give the straps maximum
mechanical advantage.

Mike C