[Rhodes22-list] pop top falling on new Rhodes 22

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Aug 5 08:06:53 EDT 2008

I like the washer idea as a permanent fix, but has anybody tried WD-40 or one
of the high tech lubricants recommended by Lou Rosenberg?

Have you checked the mast hole for burrs?  Some fine emery paper may smooth
the entry?

Ed K
Greenville,SC, USA
Political addendum:  Will the Christmas season be history?  See:
http://www.wsmv.com/news/17063986/detail.html