[Rhodes22-list] Muireann swims!

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Aug 5 08:29:41 EDT 2008

Mike,

Ron is right, but just in case your label is in a different location,
your bimini is installed correctly in your pictures.  I have the same
one and Stan included the directions with mine--the continuous support
is in the front.

However, I don't think it makes any difference.  You can adjust your
straps to make the top level no matter which way it's installed.  It
might be easier going forward if the continuous support is up front.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD