[Rhodes22-list] Slim's Stern rail ...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Aug 5 18:21:29 EDT 2008

Wrong side, if it happened on other side, you could leave and say it was a
special design for the swim ladder.  Well bit the bullet, go for a new stern
rail that has Captain's Chairs.  Unfortunately, I do not think that the
holes match up.

That broken stay fork is the best job I recall seeing.

Why not go for the best furler?  Go Harkin so you can have two sails out at
the same time?  Just a little more money.  However, I would suggest that a
good aluminum mechanic could straighten that bend keep that in mind if
insurance does not want to pay.  Show Stan and Rummy picture by direct mail.

Remember, "A boat without a ding or more is not being used."

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  “How many in the media have expressed half as much outrage about
the beheading of innocent people by terrorists in Iraq as they have about
the captured terrorists held at Guantanamo not being treated as nicely as
they think they should be? “  Thomas Sowell