[Rhodes22-list] hull leak

Tom Hogarty tjhogarty at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 16:26:03 EDT 2008

The boat is at Casa Rio Marina in Mayo, Maryland,  just down the road from my
marina where I launched.  I was referred there by an instructor from a local
sailing school.  They sounded familiar with Rhodes, and will do the repair.
Should I trust them to know this?  I thought about taking it to Stan, but
the trip would cost almost as much as the work.
Tom